Hays is the leading global specialist recruitment group. We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions.
We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business.
• Problem solving
• Decision makings
• Excellent verbal & written communication
• Spreadsheets and word processing
• Customer focused
• Possess cultural awareness and sensitivity
• Minimum 3 years’ experience to include good DIY skills with some carpentry skills.
Basic electrical knowledge
• Education: Minimum leaving certificate
• Experience in dealing with helpdesk request & answering Trouble tickets
• Assist IT-support with new hire set up of IT equipment on desks.
• Small works, Painting, locks, handles, door closers, Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry, deliveries & collections.
• General Janitorial duties, unblocking toilets, rubbish removal etc.
• Replace defective light bulbs
• Internal Moves & Churns
• Understand and comply with site Health & safety requirements at all times & work in a safe manner
• Ensure they wear suitable PPE where required & understand all risks in association with the tasks they are undertaking
• Able to carry out Risk assessments relevant to the task
• Carry Building fabric audits
• Support the BOC and the facilities team where required
• BMS/ system knowledge
• You’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Where like-minded people work naturally together to achieve great things.
• Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, wellbeing, benefits and pay.
• Join us to develop your strengths and enjoy a fulfilling career full of varied experiences. Keep those ambitions in sights and imagine where JLL can take you...