DLA Piper este o firmă internaţională de avocatură cu birouri în peste 40 de ţări din Europa, Statele Unite ale Americii, Asia-Pacific si Orientul Mijlociu, care oferă servicii de asistență juridică pentru clienţii săi din întreaga lume.
Ca membru al echipei DLA Piper, vei avea ocazia să lucrezi la cel mai înalt nivel de profesionalism, într-un mediu competitiv, vei putea să îţi asumi un rol activ, să vii cu sugestii constructive și soluții inovatoare.
Avem nevoie și de tine pentru a continua să ne dezvoltăm şi să fim printre cei mai buni!
Acum totul depinde de tine.
The ideal candidate has a Bachelor level degree in Economics, with a first practical working experience in a finance/audit/accounting department and the desire to add value to the service offering of the team.
• Extensive experience in audit/controlling or financial management (4-6 years)
• Advanced knowledge of bookkeeping and tax matters
• Native Romanian speaker, with good command of financial English (verbal and written)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, accounting systems (SAP, Saga)
• Experience in Elite is an asset
• Experience in a professional services company is a plus
• Exposure of working in an environment dealing with different countries & cultures
• Ability to deal with complex finance queries and have difficult conversations
• Hands-on, hard-working and motivated
• Ability to be adaptable & flexible
• Strong at prioritising and dealing efficiently with multiple tasks within the team
• Excellent attention to detail; ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
• Proactive and able to work independently and take ownership as necessary
• Ability to work co-operatively in a team, sharing information and knowledge
• Enthusiasm to learn and develop oneself are highly appreciated
• Good verbal and listening communications skills; positive 'can do' attitude
Your day to day responsibilities include:
• You will ensure timely, accurate and insightful financial reporting on a monthly/periodical basis
• You will assist local and central finance team with monthly and year end closing processes
• You will run closing procedures and monthly management reporting (including preparation of month end accruals and reconciliations/checklists)
• You will provide financial guidance to finance team to enable them to achieve their objectives
• You will assist with internal and external audit processes
• You will perform reviews and reconciliations on the reported figures to ensure consistency and integrity of information
• You will prepare monthly close package, perform detailed variance analysis on the reported financial information, and research, investigate any significant fluctuation
• You will be involved in prep work related to migration to new financial system, including reviewing and cleaning of existent balances, reconciling L2G differences, accounts mapping and other related tasks
• You will review and update all financial procedures and manuals for specific operations
As a Financial Controller at DLA Piper Bucharest, you will work in a dynamic and ambitious organization that is constantly evolving internationally and growing its people to meet the challenges. You will work and interact with internal stakeholders such as Lawyers, HR, IT, Business Development, other departments as well as with colleagues in our international network of offices and external partners such as banks, authorities, service providers and clients.
Reporting to the local Head of Finance & Operations, you will manage the complete controller function for our 3 local entities.
In addition to this role, you will work with your direct coordinator and members of the international finance team on finance related projects, centred around the development and implementation of RPA driven business processes and operating procedures along with associated systems.
The ideal candidate should have the potential to manage the day-to-day financial, fiscal &accounting tasks, ensuring accurate business controlling, working capital management and internal controls.
There is a strong focus on further developing the role of the financial controller in the team, transitioning towards a partnership mentality and approach with all stakeholders
If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity, we would be delighted to hear from you.