Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
We are seeking to hire a skilled ETL Datastage to help us with the development of our current projects. As part of our team, you will play an essential role in the innovation and creation process of company's software solutions that can reshape the digital world of tomorrow.
• Minimum of 4-6 years of experience in ETL development. In which need DataStage experience of 4 years minimum;
• Strong fundamentals in Data warehousing and BI concepts;
• Mandatory experience on – DataStage on 9.x above and worked on Oracle PL/SQL programming;
• Should have good hands-on experience in Unix shell scripting and environment.
• Prefer OWB experience with ability to document the ETL mappings and flow. If not, we will judge him on ability to easily comprehend ETL mappings within OWB;
• Knowledge and practice of testing life cycle is a must. Experience in creating enhancing and executing unit tests;
• Experience in designing and developing reusable components based on the design specifications within DataStage;
• Uses functional knowledge of applications to provide technical assistance in identifying, evaluating, and resolving moderately complex development problems.
• Ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
• Should have recently worked on at least one project with minimum 12 months period in length on DataStage;
• Strong written and communication skills;
• Effective team player with ability work autonomously and in team with cross-cultural environment;
• Able to manage various stakeholders from IT & Business side .
What you will do:
- Work with the Business Analyst to understand the functional requirements and translate it to technical Specification prior to development;
- Analysis/ troubleshooting to cater the business requirements;
- ETL development/testing with Datastage;
- Prepare test cases based on the project requirements /features/changes and defects/bugs and define validation process;
- Work on onshore / offshore model in Banking captive context;
- Use Agile methodology, will work in continuous delivery environment;
Undetermined period of contract
Career plan (professional, academic, and financial)
Official training's and certifications
Yearly professional evaluation
Professional and friendly working environment