Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile ALTEN Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Security Consultant active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Inginerie active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ALTEN Romania, part of the international ALTEN Group - with a unique position as Leader in IT & Engineering Consulting, provides support for its clients’ development strategies in the fields of innovation, R&D and IT systems since 1996. The company comprises 2 divisions specialized on its core capabilities: ENGINEERING and IT. These two divisions are: ALTEN TECHNO and ALTEN KEPLER.Cerinte
To ensure success in this role, you need the following experience and skills:
• Experience of at least 4 years in the field of information security / IT;
• Knowledge of international security legislation and standards;
• Advanced knowledge of English;
• IT or security certifications are an advantage.
About our open position: Security Consultant
• As a Security Consultant, you will be responsible for analyzing security systems, studying potential breaches, and supervising the implementation of the solution.
A typical day might include the following:
• Ensuring that the personnel, policies, processes, and technologies used to protect the company against cybersecurity threats;
• Implementing and maintaining an Information Security Program at the company level, including planning and execution;
• Ensuring the governance of information security, collaborating with the associated structures;
• Carrying out and ensuring the necessary controls to meet the legal requirements, regulations, standards, and requirements of Information Security;
• Making the daily monitoring of information security and management of alerts, threats, incidents, information security vulnerabilities;
• Responsible for proactive security management and good collaboration and coordination with the structures involved;
• Evaluating and validating software changes, applications, networks, systems;
• Responsible for the project management in the area of information security, audits, and involvement in projects carried out by the company to assess the exposure of security risks;
• Promoting a culture regarding the security of the information system by carrying out training/awareness campaigns for the company's staff.