Junior Tax Consultant - Transfer Pricing
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
• University degree with relevant major (e.g. Finance / Accounting, Business Administration, etc);
• Excellent command of Romanian and English - both speaking and writing;
• Very good interpersonal and team-playing skills;
• Strong oral and written communication skills;
• Hard-working, attentive to details with a genuine desire to develop their skills;
• Well organized and able to identify and juggle with priorities.
• Assist in delivering transfer pricing projects for a wide variety of industries;
• Assist in advising clients on transfer pricing matters, such as:
o Transfer pricing planning;
o Functional and economic analysis;
o Implementation of transfer pricing strategies;
o Advance pricing agreements;
• Research international and domestic tax and business matters;
• Deliver and monitor multiple client engagements;
• Analyze financial and economic data of the clients for tax purposes and various statistical sampling packages.
Tax at Deloitte is about creative thinking and innovative solutions to our client's business issues. Virtually every business decision today has tax consequences and our clients deserve the most practical, tuned-in and well-crafted tax solutions. We work for a very broad range of clients from big financial institutions to smaller innovative enterprises. Our clients come to us for innovative solutions and we deliver valued advice on the most pressing tax issues.
Our Transfer Pricing service line is well positioned for growth and new Consultants are needed to support the team in delivering quality advice to the client and pursue new business opportunities. As a member of our team, you will gain knowledge and expertise in the economic field, you will understand the clients’ business in order to contribute to finding tailored solutions to their needs, you will benefit from training programs and you will work closely with a team of professionals giving you the opportunity to develop all the technical and business skills you need in your work.