Logistics planner in LOP1
Do you want to transform your ideas into beneficial and meaningful technologies?
Whether in the field of Industrial Technology or Mobility Solutions, with us you improve the quality of life for people all over the world. Welcome to a place where excellence is made. Welcome to Bosch.
Bosch Automotive Blaj is a production unit that started its activity in 2007, under Bosch Rexroth division, for Industrial Technology sector. The plant grew fast, in terms of both buildings and products, and starting with 2012 it began to produce for Automotive Industry, specifically for Chassis Control System and Powertrain Solutions.
Our associates give great innovation and quality that is why, from 2020, Bosch Blaj will be lead plant for knock sensors. Blaj is one of the three plants in Europe where NOx Sensors are produced, sensors that are part of Bosch revolutionary innovation in diesel technology.
So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
What distinguishes you:
- SAP experience is an advantage
- Good level of English language
- Good time management
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours - we want you to work whenever it suits you most;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Medical support, because your health is a priority to us;
- Trainings and certifications - we invite you to national and international technical soft skills trainings;
- Relocation/transport bonus;
- Annual performance bonus;
- After work activities organized through Living in @Blaj (events such as Family Day, Blaj aLive festival, fun after work - discounts for sporting activities and others);
- Professional working environment with experienced engineers in the field;
Your contribution to something big:
- Checks the customer's order and registers it, respectively, controls the availability of capacity and materials
- Performs daily confirmation for the client, based on demand, capacity and material availability
- Ensures the raw materials for the realization of the production plan
- Tracks the blocked parts together with quality department
- Updates and optimizes SAP parameters
- Creates the weekly production plan (with a horizon of 2 weeks) + MRP run Monthly forecast planning in SAP (12 months; 2 months per day, 4 months per week, 6 months on a monthly basis)
- Exchanges information with production for the optimization of the plan, oriented towards capacity
- Monitors key performance indicators (transport cost, inventory, on-time delivery) and continuous optimization
- Creates and updates the work instructions related to the processes for which he is responsible for
- Coordinates logistical meetings with suppliers
- Has an active role in identifying and planning opportunities for processing, stock reduction and scrap
- In the project phase, up to SOP, an active involvement is necessary to ensure the success of the project.
- Active cooperation with those involved in the project and communication of all relevant information in order to create an optimal logistics chain, is mandatory
- Tracking SLED components close to expiration, if there are no escalation commands to the group leader
- Updates orders at month level, to support decision making for line capacity
- Introduces the EDI connection with the SAP Key user
- Escalates problems according to the escalation plan
- Achieves the targets set by the superior