We are looking for a new colleague in our marketing & communication team. Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 15 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
- Marketing or Communications background degree;
- 1-3 years of experience in a similar position;
- Event management experience;
- Copywriting skills;
- Social Media Marketing experience on all major social media platforms – Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram;
- Excellent communication, networking and organizational skills;
- Detail-oriented with outstanding organizational skills;
- Ability to meet deadlines, prioritize, multi-task.
- Assist in marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development, social media marketing, email marketing, advertising, web, events planning, etc.);
- Developing the promo campaign for our events from proposal right up to delivery;
- Set, communicate and maintain project timelines and priorities;
- Writing clear, persuasive, and original content. Revise, edit, and proofread promotional materials;
- Responsible for brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into articles and advertisements;
- Work with graphic designers to develop promotional materials;
- Manage and implement PPC campaigns including: creating and testing ads specific for targeted audiences, launching campaigns in optimal conditions (monitoring performance, competitive research, demographics and regional targeting), retargeting, remarketing, sponsored content etc;
- Analyze and report campaigns performance (focusing on Facebook, Google, Linkedin, Youtube, Instagram), provide recommendations for improvement;
- Working with the suppliers in order to purchase space for local advertisements, including billboards and bus stops;
- Monitor budget allocation for all channels involved in the campaign;
- Conduct post – event evaluations and reports.
What else would you like to know?
- Full-time role;
- Rewarding benefits, directly influenced by your performance;
- Here are some other areas you will have the chance to learn more about: HR Consulting, Employer Branding, Digital Marketing, Project Management;
- No. of openings: 1. The start will be as soon as you are available.
Looking forward to meeting you!