System Development Engineer
- Participate in the development of new functions related to the responsible system
- Contribute to the drafting of functional and / or software specifications in collaboration with the System Function Pilot (PFS)
- Contribute to the drafting of validation plans in collaboration with the various contributors
- Review and share validation plans with the various contributors
- Follow up on system validations via LIS dashboards for each project
- Manage the weekly follow-up meetings for validation work and distribute the Minutes of the meetings
- Ensure the capitalization of validations
- Prepare and present the Design Reviews of the functions for the New Function List (NFL) rating greater than 3 (new functions)
- Participate in the search for solutions and point of arbitration to resolve any hard points
- Engineer training / Bac +5 you have a first significant experience in a similar position in the automotive sector.
- A position of very high responsibility requiring rigor and organization.
- Knowledge of system engineering
- General vehicle architecture knowledge
- General knowledge of thermal (gasoline), hybrid (air loop, combustion, OBD, post-treatment ...) and electrical GMP control
- Experience in writing specifications
- Experience in drafting validation plans
- Know how to read and understand a specification
- Very good knowledge of DOORS
- Language skills: French imperative
- Personal skills: Autonomy, curiosity and adaptability
You also have excellent interpersonal skills and a strong spirit of challenge do not hesitate to apply!