Personal Data Protection Legal Counsel
HR Gold este o companie de resurse umane ce ofera servicii de recrutare si selectie personal.
Ne dorim sa fim un partener strategic pentru clientii nostri, sa selectam impreuna cei mai buni angajati pentru posturile disponbile. Vizam atat companii ce au un departament intern de recrutare, insa datorita volumului ridicat de posturi disponibile, externalizeaza o parte a recrutarii, cat si companiile ce nu au departament intern de recrutare.
Totodata oferim posibilitatea potentialilor candidati ce sunt in cautarea unui loc de munca sa isi gasesca jobul dorit, luand in calcul experienta anterioara pentru posturile ce solicita acest lucru si informatiile specifice sau ii directionam pe candidatii ce sunt la inceput de drum sa isi aleaga un parcurs al carierei.
• Studies: Law university degree;
• Proven experience in data protection law and practice Experience in risk assessment or internal control is value added;
• Proven operational experience in the operational implementation of compliance and audit processes regarding the data protection;
• Strong communication and relationship management skills and proven ability to create networks; and build influence and advocacy across different businesses and stakeholder groups;
• Analytical thinking and decision-making skills; able to analyses complex situations by looking at multiple causes and effects so that resources are focused in the right areas;
• Effective presentation skills, written and oral communication skills. Capacity to make the legal information easy to understand by different audiences.
• Project, leadership and change management skills;
• English – advance written and spoken;
• Autonomous on work/resource allocation - operational tasks;
• Team spirit;
• Good organizing sense;
• Objectives oriented;
• Rigor and attention to details;
• Working under stress;
• Good understanding of IT&S processes;
• Ability to perform data mapping iterations.
One of the market leaders in Employee Rewards and Benefits is hiring!
Join the great team of this competitive employer (Bucharest offices) and take the opportunity to work in a fulfilling and stable environment.
Open position: Personal Data Protection Legal Counsel
Provide legal and commercial advice and solutions for the company in the areas of data protection;
Lead on all aspects of data protection requirements under applicable data protection law, including the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR);
Ensure confidentiality of all information and data managed.
• Ensure legal compliance with evolving data protection law that impacts a diverse business (especially GDPR);
• Implements a work schedule to ensure that the company meets all GDPR requirements;
• Locating, adapting, updating and harmonizing Group's data protection procedures, integrating data protection aspects in company's workflows, monitoring and evaluating their implementation;
• Assessment of protection risks and compliance requirements in company's projects;
• Keeps up-to-date information from the group systems on reporting data protection processes for the group companies;
• Provide ongoing training to company's employees, support data protection awareness campaign;
• Conduct new iterations of data mapping for GDPR compliance;
• Support new iterations of IT data security assessments;
• Suggest and provide specifications for enhancements to business processes aiming to reduce data security risks;
• Support data security certification audits, internal audits, authorities’ audits regarding data privacy aspects;
• Conduct on a regular basis an independent review of the access rights from data privacy perspective;
• Draft and negotiate data protection provisions into contracts to be signed with clients, merchant and suppliers;
• Answer to the data protection requests addressed by clients and data subjects;
• Investigate, document and report data security breaches;
• Conduct/ support data protection impact assessments;
• Report to Group’s DPO and data protection governance committees;
• Provide support on any data protection related matter to other Group's local companies.