Recruiter Bucuresti / Slatina / Remote
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
As a new Randstad team member, besides, advanced business skills and human resources knowledge, you need to possess a number of competencies, such as:
- self-confidence: our internal recruiters are sure of themselves in order to impart their wisdom and know-how to others;
- theoretical and practical knowledge: our internal recruiters have the experience necessary to understand what solutions have worked in the past and how to improve upon past mistakes;
- ability to explain ideas and concepts in a simplified manner: our internal recruiters understand complex ideas in HR and they are able to simplify and explain problems and solutions in terms everyone can understand;
- ability to improvise: our organization is always evolving and changing, that's why our internal recruiters are able to foresee and implement multiple solutions;
- excellent listening skills: before solutions can be discovered, problems need to be fully understood. Therefore, our consultants carefully listen to the needs of their clients to implement solutions that address their specific needs;
t- rustworthy: our internal recruiters must be able to develop a strong relationship with their clients, and to do so they must display integrity to build trust.
- to be able to identify future hiring needs and developing job descriptions and specifications;
- to be able to collaborate with clients to compile a consistent list of requirements;
- to be able to design and implement recruitment strategies;
- to be able to attract suitable candidates through databases, online employment forums, social media, etc.
- to be able to conduct interviews and sort through applicants to fill open positions;
- to be able to assess applicants' knowledge, skills, and experience to best suit open positions;
- to be able to promote the company's reputation and attractiveness as a good employment opportunity;
- to be able to provide recruitment reports to team managers & clients;
- to be oriented towards achieving the weekly & monthly objectives;
- a bachelor's degree in human resources will be considered a plus;
- experience with recruitment processes, databases, and/or, business development activities minimum 6 months to 1 year;
- excellent communication skills;
- good interpersonal skills;
- good decision-making skills.
What do we offer?
- fixed salary;
- performance bonuses (quarterly & annually);
- meal tickets;
- private medical subscription;
- monthly access to a virtual library;
- dynamic working environment;
- the opportunity to be part of our energetic team and full of development desire;
- growth opportunities within the organization.