TARGET Executive Search CEE is an International Executive Search Group focusing on "Headhunting" for Top and Senior Management across Central and Eastern Europe. TARGET Executive Search was founded in 1994 and today has offices in Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Hungary, Poland, Romania and Slovakia.Requirements
• You hold bachelor’s degree in a science or business-related subject or equivalent.
• You have min. 4 years of experience of Sales or Marketing within pharmaceutical or healthcare industry, with proven track record based on exceptional commercial acumen and selling skills.
• Having experience in promoting out-of-pocket or over-the-counter product is a plus.
• Intermediate computer skills required (Windows, Word, Excel); prior computer experience using sales data/call reporting software ideal.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to evaluate options and make decisions on your own with minimal supervision.
• Proven leadership and decision-making ability.
• Aptitude for learning and ability to communicate technical and scientific product and disease management information, as well as value preposition for the product(s) under responsibility.
• You have entrepreneurship mind set, you are strong Influencer and exceptional team player.
• Valid driving license and willingness to travel.
• Proactivity, accountability and openness for challenges will be key to be able to deliver on plans.
As leader of your territory you will be responsible for design develop and implement the business plan for your geographical area to ensure company objectives are achieved. You will measure, track, analyse and present key metrics: prescription depth and breadth planning, reporting and effort analysis.
You are expected to contribute to the national business plan by achieving targets through implementation of marketing and promotion strategies aimed at effectively presenting and promoting the company’s product(s) to health care practitioners.
The role will require you to take an entrepreneurial approach and you will be expected to operate with a high level of autonomy.
You are expected to demonstrate a high level of understanding of customer needs, anticipate and adapt action plans to maximise opportunities and address challenges, excelling in making things happen through diligent and timely follow-up. Work across different external stakeholders including but not limited to KOLs, physicians, pharmacists and hospital management.
Demonstrate cross functional team working across Obesity Business Unit and beyond to maximise the promotion and presence of the company’s products.
Our client is one of the global healthcare company with a history of almost 100 years of innovation and leadership in their therapeutically areas.
They are a proud life science company united by a common responsibility: to discover better treatments for people living with a serious chronic disease.
As an employer, they recognise the need to embrace experimentation and strive for diversity and inclusion to help make better decisions by ensuring that multiple perspectives are considered.
They’re life changing.
Headquartered in Europe, our client employs more than 40.000 people, delivering its products in more than 170 countries worldwide (direct presence and / or partners).
They are developing a new division for OBESITY therapy area, which is a fast-growing business unit in this company, and makes the largest part of future portfolio.
Team of regional representatives in our client company are frontline “obsessed”. Whether meeting people in person or communicating virtually, they always have the energy and enthusiasm to meet them with the right solutions, at the right time. The job goes beyond promotion, their Regional representative teams also play an integral role in educating Health Care Professionals (HCPs) on how to achieve the possible treatment outcomes with their products.
Their representative is expected to interact with receptive HCPs that are ready to hear what you have to say. You’ll be provided ample training, the latest research and strong product knowledge, so you’ll always be prepared to be at your best. Above this, you’ll be supported by a company with a nearly 100-year history as a global leader in diabetes, backed by best-in-class R&D as well as a strong and innovative product pipeline.