This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Accounting Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
Our company is built around values of respect: for people, for facts, for shareholders, for customers and for the environment. If you believe in our values and you find yourself in the description below, we want you to be part of our team!
As Accounting Analyst, you will work with one of our financial controllers to monitor and improve the economic performance; you will be the coordinator of the closing process on your perimeter insuring quality and in-time data; you will contribute to the standardization and optimization of our processes in a lean approach.
How will you be doing this?
- Responsible for the month-end closing
- Coordination of pre-closing and month-end closing calendar;
- Respect the deadlines and the quality of tasks accomplished (ex: booking of provisions, allocation, cost accruals, checks if invoices have been received).
- Actor of the steering process
- Help to improve the quality of the information used to manage the Business (input and output data), through operating procedures and support for customers and suppliers;
- Check that the standards are being used, detect and report any non-compliance;
- Provides action plans and follow-ups.
- Analysis and reports
- Build and run queries required to the development of all dashboards for which you are responsible;
- Reforecast elaboration
- Prepare information and formats necessary for the construction of re-forecasts;
- Consolidate and draws up summaries.
- Provide reporting as required;
- Verify data accuracy and alert the Business partners in case of anomalies;
- Prepare analysis of any variances from re-forecast.
- Work with similar service lines in order to ensure standardization and the exchange of good practices between business entities;
- Stabilize the scope of activity and be able to monitor the budget with better visibility.
What will you bring to the team?
- Previous experience in a financial related domain (minimum 2 years as Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, General Ledger, Financial Analyst);
- Financial studies and background;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken);
- French is a plus;
- Analytical approach, and the ability to deal with numbers;
- Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel);
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new things;
- Team spirit and can-do attitude.
In Michelin, we offer:
- A multicultural environment based on respect and transparency;
- Flexible work schedule and home-office options;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Private medical subscription;
- Deduction of vacation costs;
- Dedicated commercial offers from our partners;
- The option to customize your own benefits package with book rental service, gym access, massage or dental subscription, contribution to private retirement pension, deduction of public transport costs.
- We have a phone call to get to know each other;
- We hold assessments to see your language skills and competencies;
- We meet in an online interview, with a recruiter and the hiring manager.