IT System Administrator
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban becomes Inetum active.
Vezi toate job-urile IT System Administrator active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• Good knowledge of Windows Server Operating System: Windows Server 2016/2019;
• Good knowledge of Windows Network Infrastructure services: DHCP, DNS, NPS, WINS, IIS, PKI;
• Good knowledge about virtualization technologies: VMware, Hyper-V;
• Good knowledge about hardware technologies for servers: SAS, RAID, HBA, iSCSI, Clustering, NLB;
• Good knowledge about Microsoft SQL Server 2014/2016;
• Experience with other Microsoft products:
o Microsoft Exchange 2016 or above;
o Microsoft SCOM /SCCM / System Center.
• Basic knowledge about NAS/SAN storage systems;
• Basic knowledge about networking (switching & routing);
• Knowledge of ITIL.
Considered as a plus for this position:
• EMC Networker experience;
• MCP/ MCSA/ MCSE certification will be a plus;
• Experience with Checkpoint products.
• Planning, implementing and maintaining the IT infrastructure based Windows Server;
• Quickly reply to any technical requests or incidents;
• Develop and maintenance procedures for installation and configuration;
• Migration/Upgrade project for all OS infrastructure and applications;
• Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plan;
• Implement internal company security standards;
• Backup management;
• Patch management;
• Users accounts management and technical assistance;
• Applying operating system updates, patches and configuration changes;
• Cisco VOIP telephony system expertize: configuring IVR, debug of CCM – level 1 support, manage Cisco Agents and queue.