Procurement Analyst (French)
Societe Generale Global Solution Centre (SG GSC) is a business solution center for Societe Generale, one of the largest European financial groups. We provide high-quality professional services for more than 35 countries in various fields of activity – Finance & Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Know Your Customer, Compliance and Business Advisory. Our mission is to be a partner of choice, valued for owning, transforming and innovating through best in class talent.Cerinte
As a Procurement Analyst, you will be responsible for or processing of supply demands and identifying user needs.
What you will do:
• Processing of supply demands; identifying user needs;
• Checking the information provided by the beneficiary;
• Requesting necesary information for achieving the acquisition;
• Ensuring the control of the information obtained from the beneficiaries, validators, suppliers;
• Tracking the purchasing process, from the creation of acquisition until the expedition of the purchase order to the supplier;
• Creating and updating whenever necessary the database on suppliers, products and currencies;
• Sending and tracking the purchase orders to the final reception and invoice payment.
• You have strong academic record in Finance & Accounting;
• You have good knowledge of computer usage and related software (Excel, Word, Accesss);
• You have at least a medium level of French.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating.
If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Preferential banking services;
• 9-to-5 workday & work from home (up to 2 days a week);
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.