Distribution Management Specialist with German (min B2)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile HRS Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Distribution Management Specialist with German (min B2) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Achizitii - Logistica - Aprovizionare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• University degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance / Engineering or related;
• Good business knowledge, especially in the areas of sales, controlling and capacity management;
• PC knowledge, proficient in MS Office;
• Highly proficient in written and spoken German and English.
• Problem-solving and analytical skills;
• A team-oriented person;
• Good organizer;
• Time management and the ability to prioritize tasks;
• Prioritize orders which may be delayed or blocked in the transit. Keep in touch with internal departments (logistics) in order to clarify the following procedures about blocking operations.
• Draw-up weekly reports referring to blocked /delayed vehicles and make sure to establish measures for transporting vehicles in the allocated time frame, while following-up on their status.
• Verify the correctness of the data about the inaccurate route and keep the system updated.
• In charge of identifying any damage made to the vehicle at any point of transportation or storage. Serves as intermediary between markets, logistics suppliers and insurance department.
• Ensure the case is well documented and the market has been notified, in order to evaluate the damage and if it is necessary to replace the vehicle.
• Follow the procedure to categorize the wrong order and notify all parties regarding all the steps made in the process.
• Deal with all the requisitions from markets around the world about vehicles tested at Emission Centers and update the priorities weekly. Keep in touch with all the involved departments about the vehicle’s situation.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.