AMAZON Senior Data Shopping Associate with Portuguese and English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Humangest Group active
View all jobs AMAZON Senior Data Shopping Associate with Portuguese and English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Education - Training active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internet - eCommerce active on Hipo.ro
Humangest Romania este parte a grupului SGB Humangest Holding, grup cu capital integral italian, specializat in consultanta in domeniul resurselor umane. Obiectivul nostru este sa oferim partenerilor, candidatii potriviti nevoilor lor, precum si idei inovatoare pentru problemele ce pot aparea in domeniul resurselor umane. Humangest Group iti ofera solutii in gasirea unui loc de munca, atat in cadrul echipei noastre, cat si in cadrul companiilor client.Requirements
Together with our client Amazon, the world leader in e-commerce, we open new opportunities - Senior Data Shopping Associate for Portuguese and English speakers from Bucharest within the Amazon Alexa Data Team (Devices Division).
- Have upper Intermediate written and oral communication skills in English and an Advanced level for Portuguese
- Have a Bachelors Degree
- Have a passion for data, efficiency and accuracy
- Have excellent MS office skills especially MS Excel
- Demonstrate strong analytical, problem-solving, and logical reasoning skills
- Show proactive behavior in addressing issues and problems
- Possess excellent communication and organizational skills, and you are very detailed-oriented
- Are comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, dynamic work environment
- Have history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done,
The Amazon Data Shopping Associate role is perfect for you!
· Handle annotation & data investigation requests from multiple stakeholders with high efficiency and quality in a fast paced environment
· Provide floor support to Operations manager in running day to day operations working closely with Data Associates and Data Specialists
· Handle work prioritization and deliver based on business needs
· Support Ops manager in staffing and scheduling
· Track and report ops metrics and ensure delivery on all KPIs and SLAs agreed with stakeholders
· Maximize productivity, process efficiency and quality through process standardization, strong process documentation, audits and investigations on a periodic basis
· Initiate and contribute towards improvement projects, presents solution proposals, and implement them to other applicable/in-scope operational areas
· Contribute in training data associates on an ongoing basis.
- The opportunity to grow within Amazon,
- The possibility to organize your personal activities according to your need through the flexible schedule -Full-time job M-F with flexible start time between 7-10 AM,
- Presence in a dynamic, fun, challenging and creative environment,
- Open-ended employment contract,
- Competitive salary and benefits package according to the activity developed.