SAP Logistics and Supply Chain Management Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs SAP Logistics and Supply Chain Management Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
- Bachelor's Degree;
- 5+ year proven experience in SAP Logistic area and SAP SCM;
- At least 3 full life cycle of SAP implementation in Logistic Area and SAP SCM;
- Customizing and develop the SAP-system in a project team, supported by experts;
- Strong analytical and organizational skills;
- Ability to work independently and Team Player mindset;
- Advanced knowledge and use of MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint;
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Taking part in projects as functional SAP Logistic and Supply Chain Manager of in-scope solution;
• Responsible for leading the functional requirements gathering team;
• Manage business and/or system issues during project life cycle as well as post implementation. Root cause analysis of the incidents;
• Work with Business representatives to define requirements, analysis and proposed initiatives for business process improvement and process alignment;
• Act as an internal consultant within the business, helping to facilitate the use of SAP as a tool for process improvement;
• Formulate and maintain system and user documentation in designated knowledge;
• Coordinate and provide Key users training related the in-scope SAP solution.