Business Operations Analyst
Gi Group este una dintre cele mai mari companii de resurse umane la nivel mondial, oferind servicii pentru dezvoltarea pieței forței de muncă. Grupul oferă servicii de muncă temporară și permanentă, recrutare și selecție, servicii de consultanță și training cât și alte servicii complementare.Cerinte
Education (degree) and professional experience required:
• First level university degree or equivalent experience.
• Must be fluent in Russian or German with English
• Ability to work with offshore teams
• Flexibility to work with various products/teams
• Problem solving abilities
• Customer focused, interpersonal and excellent business communication skills
• Work organization and time management skills
• Team-work abilities
• Corporate rules and communication knowledge/understanding
• Escalate queries / issues in the timelines and guidelines provided
• Remain customer focused and adhere to rules of effective customer engagement and business communication
• Communicate all relevant information and enquires to the appropriate teams
• Handle and follow-up all e-mail communication within set timelines
• Follow e-mail etiquette, handle queries within 1 day, always answer phone calls
Personal skills and qualities:
• “Team player”, willing to cooperate with multiple teams
• Ability to work under pressure and strict timeline
• Hard worker and motivated to learn new products/technologies
• Deliver consistent high quality performance, focus on details and accuracy;
• Ensure that tasks are completed within specified deadlines and quality parameters
• Proactively solve customers’ problems, be accountable for solving the problem
• Maintain positive relationship with your customer, always be positive about your customer
• Maintain strong communication standards, international and multi-cultural mindset
• Support other team members and groups
Customer Support Agents performs his/her regular duties:
• Processing requests
• Performing all related tasks in an efficient and effective manner.
• Ensuring compliance with SOW, local and legal rules with an in depth expertise of the process, applications and tools.
• Fluent in one of the following languages, (German, French or Russian) plus English is necessary.
• Ensure compliance with product/service specifics, rules, procedures and regulations
• Respond to all questions and issues received, providing solutions wherever possible.
• Possess high level of expertise in software licensing and ownership of responsible categories/products/services
• Maintain strong and professional relationship and partnership with internal and external customers, partner teams, colleagues and superiors
• Participation, co-authorship and support in preparing internal process documentation, ISO/SOP documentation, localizations and translations of existing procedures into local languages/English, as appropriate
• Developing quickly a subject matter expertise on the categories/products/services support;