COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS SPECIALIST, Location: Bucharest/Timisoara/Remote
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Our client is a company specialized in providing industrial and medical gases.
- University degree (finance or economy profile), human resources inspector courses constitutes an advantage;
- Excellent English language – written and spoken;
- Similar experience -minimum 5 years;
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), SAP HR Module (OM/PM);
- Labor law, HR administration, planning abilities: efficient in organizing his/her schedule, observing deadlines;
- Analysis and synthesis capacity, focused, decision making, is able to assume responsibility, to correlate and interpret data, pro-active, wishes to improve processes and personal knowledge;
- You are objective, persuasive, rigorous, conflict-solving, adapt to change quickly, can become an integral part of the organizational climate of the company in a short time.
- Budgeting Process Owner: Headcount & Salary Planning based on input from Stakeholders;
- Tracking actual vs budget on FTEs and costs;
- Managing internal processes (annual Salary Increase, various bonus plans, Job Evaluation Process in line with Internal Job Catalogue and Korn Ferry Methodology ensuring cross-functions equity);
- Job Pricing for specific positions, providing compensation recommendations to Business Managers and other related actions in the compensations and benefits area;
- Deployment of Compensation Policy and practices within supported countries;
- Regional and local reporting on FTEs and cost;
- Owner of Organizational Management Structure, with the implementation of re-organizations of the Business;
- SAP HR maintenance, reporting, audits, and payroll interface run, regular UATs required for system functionalities.
Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!