Finance Associate ( Part Time)
Hays is the leading global specialist recruitment group. We are the experts in recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people across a wide range of specialised industries and professions.
We operate across the private and public sectors, dealing in permanent positions, contract roles and temporary assignments. At Hays, we believe the right job can transform a person's life and the right person can transform a business.
• Basic understanding of accounting principles;
• Basic knowledge of MS Office programs (Excel)
• Able to extract reports from the electronic systems used in the daily activity;
• The habit to follow-through when pursuing objectives, alongside a ‘can-do’ attitude. An inclination towards systematic, organized and disciplined approach when taking on tasks;
• Adaptability and excellent communication skills;
• Positive attitude, proactive, independent and results-driven attitude;
• English – Conversational level (mandatory);
• Providing support 6 hours/ day to Finance department.
What you'll get in return
• Start your career in a prestigious international recruitment company;
• Participate in the implementation of new projects/initiatives;
• Opportunity to work in a multicultural environment and interact with high level professionals;
• Flexibility in organizing how you work;
• Office in the heart of Bucharest - Piata Victoriei;
We are leading global experts in qualified, professional and skilled recruitment, with 50+ years of experience in the market. We have 10,400 staff operating from 266 offices in 33 countries across 20 specialisms. Last year, we placed around 66,000 candidates into permanent jobs and around 235,000 people into temporary roles.
Having launched our first office in Bucharest in 2015, we are proud to have grown into one of the leading specialist permanent recruitment companies in Romania, with a team of 50 people. Last year, we placed over 1400 candidates in our key specialisms: IT, Life Sciences, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Engineering & Manufacturing, Construction & Property, Business Services, Accountancy & Finance.