Call Center Agent with Italian
Randstad is specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. Our services range from regular temporary staffing and permanent placements to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions.
The Randstad Group is one of the leading HR services providers in the world, with top-three positions in Argentina, Belgium & Luxembourg, Canada, Chile, France, Germany, Greece, India, Mexico, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, the UK, and the United States as well as major positions in Australia and Japan.
In 2015, Randstad had approximately 29,750 corporate employees and around 4,473 branches and in-house locations in 39 countries around the world. Randstad generated revenue of € 19.2 billion in 2015. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands.
- provide customer support;
- follow the company's procedures and regulations;
- follow documentation standards;
Nice to have a conversational level of the English Language.
- fluency in Italian language;
- commitment to deliver excellence;
- effective communication skills;
- customer focus skills;
- multi-tasking skills.
- attractive salary package;
- attractive benefits package
- at the moment all the employers are working remotely, but it's important to have the availability to work in Bucharest.