Distribution Management Specialist
Mercedes-Benz Romania is part of the Daimler Group and is Daimler's national sales organization for the divisions Passenger Cars and Vans. As a wholesale organization, we are determined to ensure a strong sales and after-sales network with our more than 42 authorized sales and service centers in Romania.
Our various organizations and functions have one mutual objective: provide the best products and services for our dealer network and customers, to sustain Mercedes-Benz as the first choice in Romania.
Automotive Sales and Financial Services is a people business. Our highly committed and qualified employees make the difference in a competitive environment. We would like to invite you to contribute to and be part of our success story.
What we expect from you:
• University degree in Business Administration / Economics / Finance / Engineering or related
• Good business knowledge, especially in the areas of sales, controlling and capacity management
• PC knowledge, proficient in MS Office
• Highly proficient in written and spoken German and English, additional languages like French, Spanish, Italian preferred
• Automotive knowledge
• Very good process understanding
• Strong team player, with ability to maintain effective relationship in multicultural teams
• Ability to prioritize effectively, handle shifting priorities and work productively
• Analytical skills, organized and structured working mode, with high attention to details
• Pro-active attitude, assertiveness and good problem solving skills
• Very good communication and interpersonal skills
Main responsibilities and everyday challenges:
• Manages the prioritization process for orders delayed in distribution or blocked orders for rework operations. Maintains communication with plants, logistic compounds, carriers, port operators or other internal departments to get relevant information about blocking operations and dispatch.
• Creates and processes weekly reports focused on delayed and blocked vehicles in distribution. Manages fluidity of the distribution process by taking all the necessary measures in order to unblock and timely load the vehicles on the trains/trucks/vessels and keeps track of the vehicle status and performed actions.
• Ensures data accuracy for wrongly routed vehicles or incorrect entry/ready-for-dispatch/exit dates in the system and takes the necessary measures to maintain the data up-to-date.
• Coordinates at the HQ level the process of damages occurred to the vehicles before final inspection or afterwards, during transportation or storage process. Acts as liaison between plants, insurance department, logistic providers and markets.
• Ensures that the market is properly informed about the case, offers instructions and necessary documents to the market to process the damage and to get a replacement vehicle if the case.
• Performs all necessary actions to classify the damaged order accordingly in GO and informs all parties about the steps performed in the damage casefile.
• Handles all prioritization requests from worldwide markets related to vehicles which are tested at Emission Centers and keeps prioritization list updated on a weekly basis. Communicates with all concerned departments to get relevant information about the vehicle status.
Contract period: Unlimited