This job is no longer active!
View all jobs P&G active
View all jobs IT internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Production active on Hipo.ro
What do you call it when 3 billion people use your products in a single day? We call it just a normal day!
We see big potential in life’s little moments. Brushing teeth. Washing hair. Showering. Shaving. Caring for the baby. Cleaning the house. Doing the dishes, and the laundry. We make the products that help make these moments a little easier.
Procter & Gamble is a global company. We are the largest company in the world in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) industry. We manufacture over 60 brands (such as Gillette, Pampers, Ariel, Pantene, Old Spice, Blend-a-Med, Bonux, Head&Shoulders, Always, Fairy) to nearly 5 billion customers, competing in 160 marketplaces. More than 130 000 employees in more than 80 countries worldwide work every day to provide products of superior quality and value to the world's consumers.
We are looking for hardworking, curious by nature and tech savvy students to join the P&G IT department applied in Manufacturing. Do you learn best by doing, want to be part of a dynamic international environment and like working with others? Do you have an energic– less talking more doing- approach and are up for a challenge?
IF the answer is yes THEN we definitely want to hear from you!
We are searching for Bachelor's/Master's students who:
- Have a real desire to develop
- Are studying IT, Automation, Robotics, Computer Science, Science and Technology
- Are proficient in spoken and written English
- Preferably have some previous experience using Data Visualization, Application process design
- Have leadership, initiative and problem-solving skills.
What will I do?
As an IT intern in a manufacturing environment you have the opportunity to work closely with operations managers, cross-functional partners from IT, engineering to product managers. You will help to define processes needed to establish and scale new digitization operations and work on new emerging technologies!
You will have to use your passion for technology to seek problems and help us operate more efficiently, to identify, prioritize and drive process improvements and cost reduction.
- The chance to use and learn new technologies for Data Manipulation Visualization and Integration (Thingworx, PowerBI) or Smart Automation (BluePrism, Workfusion, PowerBI, Microsoft Flow).
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific actions and responsibilities.
- Continuous coaching & mentoring– you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- The opportunity to meet and work with experienced professionals from all over the world in a diverse environment.
- A competitive benefits package (attractive salary, sports plan, medical insurance and more).
- Accommodation allowance for interns outside Prahova region.
Just so you know:
We want you at your best, that’s why:
- We are flexible about your work schedule. We can decide together on a flexible work arrangement that allows you to be at the university for important classes / exams when needed.
- We don’t want you to worry for what comes next after you finish your studies. Successfully completing your internship can lead to a permanent position with us.
- At P&G, we believe in a growth from within culture and P&G offers phenomenal opportunities for future career development.
- We encourage you to take part in a dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Internship duration is between 3-6 months, depending on your study schedule and projects.