Talent Acquisition Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Service Solutions SRL active
View all jobs Talent Acquisition Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
We support Bosch Group in areas such as Finance, Accounting, Controlling and Purchasing.
Our Finance & Accounting specialists find efficient solutions to ensure the smooth running of all finance and accounting processes.
Controlling Shared Service portfolio includes a broad range of services such as cost center controlling, budgeting and forecasting, controlling of internal and external charging, monthly business reporting, and sales analysis.
Commercial Customer Support is performing activities related with commercial and logistics topics for automotive customers. The main activities include: tracking and monitoring of sales targets, supporting collection and dispute management, maintenance of customer specific logistics and sales elements.
In addition, our Purchasing Business Operations specialists in Timisoara offer a wide range of services: process a purchase requisition to purchase order, including parts-on-stock, process invoice clearing, negotiate Bosch suppliers' offers, manage suppliers' changes, onboard and maintain globally Bosch suppliers' e-Catalogues, offer global support for tenders and general back-office support for our clients for any indirect purchasing activity.
Strategic Purchasing Category Management department is developing in Timisoara. The team drives strategic supplier management and contract negotiations for all indirect demands on Eastern Europe and DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) level within the Bosch Group through the active presence of our strategic buyers' team specialized on different commodities.Qualifications
- Previous Recruitment experience (2-3 years);
- University Degree in Psychology, Human Resources or related areas;
- Proficiently spoken and written English and Romanian;
- Proficiency in MS Office( Excel, Word, Power Point);
- Ability to manage multiple tasks;
- Working under pressure and with tight dead-lines;
- Independent working and initiative;
- Assertiveness as well as ability to be empathic;
- Communication skills and team work;
- Attention to details;
- Ability to give and receive feedback.
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used according to your preferences;
- The 13-th salary;
- Meal tickets;
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Relocation package;
- Language courses - We invite you to learn new languages in your free time and get a discount of up to 600 Ron/module;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Life events celebration - Your family is growing while working at Bosch? We congratulate your newborn with a 1000 Euro bonus;
- Growing number of vacation days - Work-life balance is essential for us, therefore we offer you 1 more day of vacation for every 2 years you spend in Bosch;
- Home office - Possibility to from home a few days per month;
- Health and sport benefits - Because your health is a priority to us;
- Various discounts to our partners;
- Inspiring working conditions;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset;
- Bookster- the road to self-improvement is paved by books.
We will start our collaboration with a limited contract (1 year) with the possibility for prolongation after this period.
- Organizing the recruitment and selection process for different types of profiles (specific tests, interviews, assessment centres, etc.);
- Identifying the most suitable and cost-effective recruitment sources;
- Being responsible for maintaining and updating the internal recruitment database;
- Offering support to department managers during recruitment process and internal transfers;
- Completing monthly reporting files for HR KPIs;
- Drawing up job offers and delivering them to the candidates;
- Organizing, developing and coordinating specific HR processes in collaboration with other internal departments;
- Providing continuous feedback to candidates during and following the recruitment and selection process;
- Maintaining the contact with Universities or other third parties which the company collaborates with and assures an efficient communication between them;
- Participating at job fairs and other events related to the recruitment process;
- Coordinating regular reporting meetings regarding recruitment status and/or various challenges that might be faced;
- Maintaining the contact with project coordinators and clients in order to offer data, arguments, feedback or solutions for various parts of the Recruitment process;
- Handling any other recruitment related tasks, required by the hiring manager.