Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer
Misiunea ANTS Human Capital este să excelăm în tot ceea ce facem și să construim relații bazate pe încredere cu partenerii noștri, atât angajatorii cât și angajații. Suntem o echipă de profesioniști HR si dezvoltăm soluții customizate, ghidați de nevoile clienților noștri.Requirements
What we expect from you:
• Technical background including C#, .Net, SQL Server, Design principles
• Understanding of MS D365 CE capabilities and architecture and the ability to determine the best approach as to when to employ out of the box configurations vs. custom development
• Real life experience with Application Lifecycle Management and DevOps
• Experience with other MS technologies e.g.: Resco Mobile CRM, SharePoint, Microsoft Flows, PowerApps, PowerBI, etc. and integration platforms (Logic Apps, SSIS, Scribe, BizTalk) are very welcomed.
For our client, a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security we are looking for Microsoft Dynamics CRM Developer.
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity, and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of the team!
What will you do:
• Design, code, test and deploy Dynamics 365 CE application modules that meet Architecture Blueprint specification
• Document design specifications
• Integrate Dynamics D365 CE solutions into other client’s legacy systems like ERP, Intranet, etc.
• Participate in execution and documentation of tests, ensuring that an application or architecture meets agreed Quality standards
• Cooperate and communicate with the client and client teams to follow up on business requirements
• Provide guidance and mentoring to newer team members.
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• Extensive training curricula so you can gain new skills, knowledge and experience
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for renowned clients
• Personalized benefits package
• All work will be performed fully remote in the current social context.