Cloud Data Engineer
Misiunea ANTS Human Capital este să excelăm în tot ceea ce facem și să construim relații bazate pe încredere cu partenerii noștri, atât angajatorii cât și angajații. Suntem o echipă de profesioniști HR si dezvoltăm soluții customizate, ghidați de nevoile clienților noștri.Requirements
What we expect from you:
• Solid knowledge of SQL and Python. Other languages are preferable (PySpark, Scala, Java)
• Good understanding of ETL approaches and tools like Glue, Data Factory, Big Query
• Good understanding of data modelling
• At least 1 year of experience in data engineering
• Experience with cloud data processing services in at least one cloud provider (AWS, Google Cloud Platform and/or Azure)
• Interest or experience with Big Data technologies (Hadoop, Spark, Data Bricks, Snowflake) is an advantage
• Open mindset, ability to quickly adapt to new technologies and learn new practices
For our client, a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud, and security we are looking for Cloud Data Engineers.
At the heart of every great change is a great human. If you have ideas, ingenuity, and a passion for making a difference, come and be a part of the team!
What will you do:
• Design, code and test software modules / applications that meet design specifications
• Identify, create and prepare data required for modern business intelligence solutions
• Deploy BI solutions into various cloud environments and integrate them with the other components in the applications
• Build BI solutions using existing cloud provided services
• Create, execute and document the tests necessary to ensure that an application or technical environment meets the requirements (technical, functional and user interface)
• Maintain, tune and adapt applications in order to keep them performing according to technical and functional specifications
• Be part of a community focusing on Agile delivery and applying agile principles in day to day work.
• Continuous growth in a positive and multicultural work environment
• Extensive training curricula so you can gain new skills, knowledge and experience
• Opportunity to work on complex projects for renowned clients
• Personalized benefits package
• All work will be performed fully remote in the current social context.