Scholarship in Software and Hardware, Engineering Center Cluj
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in the areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 700 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happenQualifications
- Students from 2nd year of study
- Previous year's average grade: minimum 8
- You have outstanding results
- You get involved in projects and participate at challenges
- You like to work in teams
- You like to take initiative and you are ambitious, proactive and have a self-driven working style
- Technical University of Cluj-Napoca: Automation and Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics, Telecommunications and Information Technology, Faculty of Automotive, Mechatronics and Mechanical Engineering, Machine Building
- Babes - Bolyai University: Mathematics and Computer Science
- Online technical test results. The test will be based on your field of studies and will take place on 20th May at 11:00 on Kahoot!
- Interview on first weeks of October with Bosch representatives
Deadline: 16th May 2021
Bosch Engineering Center Cluj is offering scholarships of 1700 RON/month over the academic year for enthusiastic candidates with outstanding academic results. Students granted with scholarships have the possibility to work on a research projects together with Bosch experts in the following fields: Model Based & Embedded SW Development, Data Science and Artificial Intelligence, Big Data and Cloud solutions for Data Engineering, Power Electronics, Communication protocols, Sensors and Actuators, Microelectronics, PCB and Layout Design, Reliability, Computer Vision for Automated Driving.