Accountant Payable & Accountant Receivable
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sage Automotive Interiors active
View all jobs Accountant Payable & Accountant Receivable active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Sage Automotive Interiors is a leading global supplier of specialty-designed, high-performance technical textiles for the automotive industry. The company’s core business is the development and production of automotive interior surfaces such as seating, door panels and automobile headliners that are used in more than five million cars, trucks, SUVs and minivans. With offices and manufacturing facilities in the ., Europe, Japan, China, Brazil, and Korea, Sage has a vision to be the market leader in design, engineering and technical capability supported by world- class manufacturing. Our core strengths include consumer research, sustainability and innovative problem solving for the OEM. In Romania, Sage has one production plant in Timisoara, recently acquired.Requirements
We are looking for persons who can bring value to our very connected and motivated finance team, by knowledge of general accounting principals, knowledge of accounts receivable/payable, knowledge of regulatory standards and compliance requirements
Experience in general accounting is appreciated.
We are in the process of internalizing some of the activities done at the corporate level until now. Main responsibilities of the new created positions are:
• Assemble, review and verify invoices and check requests
• Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or prices
• Set invoices up for payment
• Enter and upload invoices into system
• Track expenses and process expense reports
• Prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
• Reconcile accounts payable transactions
• Prepare analysis of accounts
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• Maintain vendor files
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Assist with month end closing
• Provide supporting documentation for audits
What we can bring, more than a vacancy?
We offer to our employees good access to the medical services, sport activities, maximum value for for the meal tickets electronically offered and we strive for improving all this benefits for them.
We are working in home office model during pandemic time as much as possible, but still, if the situation will change, we are offering very good and modern working conditions for our employees.