Jr HR Admin
R Systems is a global digital transformation leader that provides AI-driven solutions to clients across industries, through a broad range of technology & AI/analytics services.Requirements
• Problem-solving, including being able to identify issues and provide solutions in a timely manner.
• Proactive regarding legal changes and implementation.
• 2 years of experience on HR Specialist role
• HR Inspector Certificate
• HR personnel administration: Hiring process, Contractual changes, Drafting job descriptions, Maternity decisions & documents, Termination process.
• Maintenance and update of employee data (hires, terminations, vacations, medical leaves, and other absence etc.), ensuring the confidentiality of personal employee information.
• Payroll administration: reporting of worktime data to the external payroll company and coordination of employee communication related to payroll matters. Monthly, quarterly, and annual reporting of HR related data.
• Legal guidance to managers and employees: advice on labor law and documents. Ensure compliance with local labor laws.
• Employee Data Management in HR System for ensuring data privacy, accuracy and integrity and confidentiality.
• Cooperation with different vendors: payroll, occupational health and safety, medical services from HR Admin Perspective.