System Administration Technician, CljP
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
What distinguishes you:
- Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable;
- Willingness to learn and adapt to the development of new technologies;
- Good knowledge in of Microsoft Office package, especially Excel
- A basic knowledge of the following technologies: Microsoft Entity Framework or a comparable, Object Relational Mapping Framework, Microsoft SQL Server of another relational database system, Git, JSON;
- Software implementation using C/C++ as main programming language;
- Development using Python, C# or Matlab, as secondary programming languages for specific tasks;
- Demonstrate discipline and consistency regarding adherence to standards, policies and procedures
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with tableau is a plus
- Passion for new technologies and innovation;
- Good level of teamwork
- Flexible working style
- Medium English knowledge
Your contribution to something big:
- Administer and configure the dashboard in tableau
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality and responsiveness of the application
- Working experience with Databases (both SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge of object oriented programming and functional programming principles
- Experienced in software development and design, being able to write smart, efficient, scalable and clean code
- Architecture, design and development of web user interfaces or web based applications;
- Collect and clarify the software requirements from clients;
- Test and ensure the best quality and performance of the code
- Compile and perform group orientated software training courses and brief introductions
- Clarify and resolve problems regarding tableau/internal application bugs/errors
- Promote and monitor the standardized application of Bosch Requirements
- Organize and support the implementation of improvement projects
- Ensure Department KPIs and other targets are reached
- Other Production related responsibilities