Azure Could DevOps Engineer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 3+ years work experience as DevOps
• Strong working experience and understanding of cloud design concepts
• Strong practical use of CI / CD pipelines
• Knowledge of orchestration and containerization; Docker, Kubernetes, one of Ansible/Puppet/Chef
• Practical experience with cloud computing, storage, logging, monitoring, auditing, security services and scripting
• Experience automation tooling including Terraform, ARM Templates, Azure DevOps, Azure CLI, PowerShell etc.
• Knowledge of high availability / clustering in infra, platform and application stack, managing load and performance, and of disaster recovery planning, implementation, and testing and backup/restore
• Able to work closely with development team in order to debug and troubleshoot issues
• Able to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment and provide ideas of improvement
• Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Ability to evaluate alternative solutions and/or workarounds
• Proficient communication level in English, both verbal and written
• Experience with Azure cloud platform and services
• Experience with migration applications from on-prem to cloud
• Experience with Unix / Win OS families
• Experience with maintenance of cloud-based data platforms, particularly PostgreSQL / CosmosDB
• Experience with cost estimations for Cloud infrastructure
• Bachelors Degree in computer science or relevant field with equivalent experience
You'll be working in the IB Client Lifecycle Management Program team in Bucharest. We're responsible for delivering solutions to close out action plans relating to high risk Operational Risk Inventory (ORI) items. Forming part of the front-to-back IB Client Lifecycle Management Program, we support the Operations Teams who service Client and Account data and work within a dynamic and fast-paced environment with stakeholders across Front Office Sales, COO, Legal, Credit Risk, Operations and Data Management globally.
• Responsible for configuration, support and maintenance of the Cloud Infrastructure part of enterprise level application.
• Should have enough experience with Cloud design, implementation, application development, performance tuning, application support etc.
• Design and review, implement architectural changes.
• Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement cloud solutions within a structured development process.
• Troubleshoot performance, perform backup/restores, investigate and fix functional issues.
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.