Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
BS in computer science, electric/electronic engineering or mathematics
Excellent level of CC++
Embedded development experience (memory management, multithreading, asynchronous communications)
Development of UnitTests, SW functional tests for own implementation
Experience with Autosar, Linux, socket programming, Yocto, Automake, CMake, Bash Shell, Git, Jenkins, Gerrit, Automotive experience (CANoe),
IPC - dbus, pipe, queue
Our customer is a market leader which fulfills development, production and integration of electronic systems that enable access to vehicles, control driving authorization and ensure the availability of security and comfort features within the vehicle.
1. Review Software specifications, Architecture and Design documents for the system
2. Develop components inside special framework architecture provided by our customer
3. Analyze customer specifications; develop components architecture based on this information
4. Communicate with customer in case of unclear technical requirement in the specifications. Resolve such inconsistencies
5. Make functional testing of developed source code, participate in code review sessions
6. Act according the standards of the automotive industry and in-car applications and software development processes
7. Mentorship for new comers and junior developers
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.