Net Developer possibility for remote work
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, (NYSE: DXC), is a digital strategy and software engineering firm providing bespoke technology solutions that drive business change for customers the world over. Luxoft uses technology to enable business transformation, enhance customer experiences, and boost operational efficiency through its strategy, consulting, and engineering services. Luxoft combines a unique blend of engineering excellence and deep industry expertise, specializing in automotive, financial services, travel and hospitality, healthcare, life sciences, media and telecommunications. Luxoft is well known for its consistent high level of delivery and complex project management, its premier digital engineering talent, exceptional client focus, and agility, creativity, and remarkable problem-solving capabilities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- minimum 3 years of experience with back-end development in C#
- Bachelor's degree or higher in computer science or software engineering
- industrial automation or similar background
- has knowledge of physics, mathematics and complex algorithms
- can work with complex code architecture
- understands Matlab code
- backend with C# 7, .NET framework 4.7, no database, accent on design patterns, OOP and testing.
Optional: ReSharper NUnit, git, WPF, XML, XSLT, C++/CLI, Matlab
Tools: Jira, Bamboo, Bitbucket, Sonar Qube etc
- understands HW, embedded SW and integration
- can work closely with physics and mechatronics specialists in order to understand the requirements and implement code accordingly
- interest in understanding the lithography domain
- Agile SCRUM development
Our client is a market leader producer of Integrated Circuits Lithography and Metrology machines, based in the Netherlands. This project is aimed at one of the metrology systems used to measure the overlay and critical distance on the wafers produced by the lithography machines. The development work is purely back-end.
Opportunities: business trips to the Netherlands (when travel is allowed)
- new features development
- maintenance of the existing code
- unit/functional testing
- design documentation
Reasons to join us:
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitious ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.