Total Rewards Analyst
Tenneco Inc., a $17 billion global manufacturing company, is pioneering global ideas for cleaner air, and smoother, quieter and safer transportation. We're one of the world’s leading designers, manufacturers and distributors of Ride Performance, Aftermarket, Powertrain and Clean Air products and technology solutions for diversified markets, including light vehicle, commercial truck, off-highway equipment and the aftermarket.
Tenneco is present in Romania with the Global Shared Services Center in Bucharest and also with the Federal Mogul Braking products plant in Ploiesti, Prahova..
What will make you successful
• Bachelor's degree (B.A.) or a minimum of three years related experience and/or training
• Knowledge of employee pension plans and benefit programs is preferred
• Prior experience in compensation & benefits is a given
• Fluent in English
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft Tools (Word; Excel; PowerPoint)
• In depth knowledge of Excel for data analysis is a ‘must’
• Global Human Resource systems & SAP HR knowledge is an advantage
• Data analysis of different EMEA Compensation programs for consolidation and reporting.
• Assist in the process of annual merit, bonus & long-term incentive programs
• Assist in data collection, review and analysis of the EU Company car policy and/or addendums
• Inventory and analysis of pension and benefit plans within EMEA
• Setup and monitoring of benefits in a ‘data room’ for EMEA C&B plan
• Participation in the Position Management project (globally) for consistent job titles, grading and salary structures by or within the countries
• Coordinate payroll and tax reporting for different EU locations, mainly focused on expatriate management
• Quarterly Sales Incentive Program administration & coordination
What we offer
We want to make you feel welcomed, challenged and inspired and so we’ve made sure to carefully put together a blend of benefits meant to boost your health and well-being, to ensure your personal and professional growth and also your integration in a pleasant day-to-day working environment.
What you can expect next
Our team is ready to act immediately on those candidates who are the best fit for the role. You’ll first hear from someone in Talent Acquisition to schedule a phone screen, and then the next step will be a personal interview with our Hiring Manager. We pride ourselves on moving through processes quickly, and you can be sure of transparency and prompt communication throughout.
We are committed to the safety and health of our employees. We adhere to social distancing recommendations and other protocols, ensuring a safe work environment for all.