Start your career abroad, Engineering Center Cluj Romania
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Whether in areas of driver assistant systems, automated driving, connected and electric mobility, our ideas make driving safer than ever before. This is only possible with the help of more than 600 talented engineers from Bosch Engineering Center Cluj specialized in software engineering, hardware and mechanical engineering, reliability engineering & quality validation, who work closely together with other Bosch Engineering Centers and with Bosch Plant Cluj. So why not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Automation, Electronics and Telecommunications, Automotive, Informatics, Mathematics or comparable.
Must have (depending also on the target role):
- Minimum 6 months of internships within Bosch;
- Good programming competences (C/C++), good algorithms, data structures and software design background;
- First contact with Software Development for Embedded Systems for automotive projects (preferred in area of Assisted and Automated Driving);
- Know-how in signal processing, image processing or similar fields;
- Real-time software development and multithreading;
- Basic understanding of ADAS functionalities (Adaptive Cruise Control, Automatic Emergency Brake, Traffic Jam Assist, ...)
- Software Development Principles (V-Model, Agile, Configuration Management, Requirements Management, etc.)
- Open to discover a new culture;
- Motivation and commitment to get involved, learn and contribute to the development of leading edge state-of-the-art technologies in collaboration with a global network of experts;
- Good communication, strong analytical skills, team oriented, initiative, perseverance and attention to details;
- Ability to handle tasks independently and flexibly;
- Creative way of thinking, open to work in a startup culture;
- Fluent in English, German could be an advantage;
o 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
o Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 5 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
o Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen/restaurant;
o Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
o Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
o Annual performance bonus;
o Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
o Inspiring working conditions;
The "Start your career abroad" program is targeting graduates from Germany and Europe, which had already contact with the Bosch Engineering Centers in Germany with internships or PreMaster programs.
We offer a permanent Bosch contract with local Romanian conditions. In your area of responsibility you will have contact with the Bosch locations from Eastern Europe and Germany.
This job description is a general role description. The exact role and the responsibilities will be discussed with every applicant, based on interests, on technical background and on business needs.
Projects and roles:
We develop customer project with end-customer contact in area of Assisted and Automated Driving, Off Highway vehicles and Rail projects.
Following roles are currently available:
- Radar: Function Development for diverse Radar functions (EHY/SIT - Environmental Hypothesis and Situation Analysis, ACC: Adaptive Cruise Control, PSS: Predictive Safety System); Application (Calibration of ADAS algorithms)
- Video: Function Development for diverse Video functions (Road Sign Detection, Lane Detection and Functions, PEBS: Predictive Emergency Braking Systems); Application (Calibration of ADAS algorithms)
- Ultrasonic Sensors: Development of functions in area of Off-Highway (Agriculture, Logistics, Construction)
- Near Range Camera: Development of functions in area of Off-Highway (Agriculture, Logistics, Construction)
- Connected Services: Development of Cloud Services