Level 3 Support
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile FreelancerIT active.
Vezi toate job-urile Level 3 Support active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
First and foremost we believe in the people on this site. We believe in those who want to develop and grow, both small companies and IT professionals and we know that we can create something beautiful together. We believe in their dreams, we believe in your dreams and we intend to prove the quality of the Romanian IT industry.Cerinte
· Excellent in-depth understanding of the business flows and ability to clearly explain/describe them – creating documentation if needed.
· Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting & identifying solutions to resolve customer issues. · Analyzing operational data into business and technical conclusions.
· Communicating with customers and managers as required, by keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes or agreed outage.
·Working with multiple business stakeholders to understand, investigate and provide feedback into the services/functions/processes of the responsible gaming department.
· Cooperating with Development & Product Teams, SLS & Compliance. · Analytical skills, experience with system log analysis.
· Strong SQL Knowledge.
· Ability to analyze application logs and read code.
· Ability to have basic (junior) development skills and fix simple bugs. · Strong problem-solving skills.
· Excellent client facing skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
· Ability to work both independently and in a team. · On call duty.
The TLS (Third level Support) deals with investigating and solving various problems ranging from bugs, configuration-level applicative problems and compliance issues to code problems in the production environment of the company.
Analyzing problems, identifying their root cause and providing solutions while meeting goals availability (SLA), in close cooperation with R&D teams & product management.
Handling calls and requests arriving to the TLS from SLS and supporting tech staff, as well as directly from business customers.
This role is inside a development (scrum) team, meaning that you will work close with developers and QA to deliver quality software product to our customers.