This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Vauban becomes Inetum active
View all jobs Operations Manager active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Inetum is an agile IT services company that provides digital services and solutions and a global group that helps companies and institutions to get the most out of digital flow.
Vauban, the Romanian division of Inetum, is an important player in the IT services and solutions market in our country, with over 13 years of activity. Vauban has over 450 employees who provide, from the service centers in Bucharest, Pitesti and Constanta, IT consulting services, infrastructure and software development services, digital services, solutions for Smart City.
• University / Master degree from an accredited technical university
• Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience as Operations Manager / IT Product Owner
• Good understanding of the financial services sector, with focus on the banking APIs (would be a plus)
• Provable stakeholders management skills and communication skills
• Provable proficiency in English (writing and speaking).
• Relationship Management with all relevant internal stakeholders – system owners of all involved downstream systems (backends)
• Responsible to define and/or maintain Service Level Agreements with system owners of downstream systems
• Ownership of the outage management process (L1 and L2 Support) incl. maintenance of knowledge articles to improve issue management
• Improve operations processes to ensure stability of the application dbAPI
• Define and manage strong KPIs and build management reports based on these numbers
• Build End2End flows for all supported 3rd party use cases to manage and improve dependencies
• Support IT Application Owner in day-to-day activities to ensure that the application dbAPI complies with all policies and standards.
Key resource to manage all required operational topics for the application dbAPI (incl. Developer Portal and Admin Portal) with the support of the IT Application Owner. Ownership of L1 and L2 support (outage management), define and manage KPIs, improve operations processes to ensure stability of our platform.
The Operations Manager will be responsible to manage the relationship to the system owners 10+ of the downstream systems including SLA management and validate the non-functional requirements together with the dbAPI Product Owners and Solution Architects to improve End2End processes for the benefit of external customers.