Corporate Sales Representative ID F1126275
At Telekom Romania, we work on developing innovative solutions to shape the digital world and bring people closer together – at home and at work, any-place, anytime. Telekom Romania has set out to re-imagine business in the digital age and is looking for doers that want to make an impact in an environment where sharing ideas fosters growth. We believe that we can transform the way we work by applying new emerging digital/information technologies to business opportunities and challenges. We are on a journey to further build our capabilities, and we are looking for talent to join us on that journey - to explore and innovate. You will be joining the Digital team of explorers with the primary goal of transforming through digital efforts. This includes the use of new cutting-edge technologies related to artificial intelligence, machine learning and advanced analytics.Requirements
We, B2B team from Telekom, are looking for a Sales Representative, to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have a deep understanding of the sales process and dynamics, and also superb interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics or related field.
- Drive license, minimum 1 year experience without incidents.
- Minimum 1 year experience in sales, IT/Corporate sales is a plus.
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment.
- Open for field activity.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Generating leads.
- Understanding and promoting Telekom products.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote Telekom products.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Maintaining client records.
- Answering client questions about credit terms, products, prices and availability.
- Competitive salaries + sales commission and performance bonus.
- Flexible individual model of rights and benefits.
- Personal and professional development - Magenta Sales Excellence Training Program, Healthy Me, Percipio.
- Work instruments: laptop, phone, car