CEE Business Development Senior
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Because our people determine our success, not everyone makes the cut. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. With our track record of uninterrupted growth, our people play a central role in what Mazars and our clients do next. We expect your contribution and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too. Mazars, the smart choice.Cerinte
We are looking for a new colleague that will bring relevant experience to the team, with:
• A minimum of 3-5 years in procurement or business development (especially in the field of financial services).
• Experience in an international environment.
• Advanced English, a second language is a plus.
• Strong previous experience in the RFP response process and successful winning/ closure of large contracts in an international context.
• Strong communicator, leading the company to secure winning bids and increase its market share.
• Business-minded multi-tasker who knows how to organize and prioritize to ensure deadlines are met and projects managed.
• Developed capacity to structure and organize complex information flows and project manage multiple deadlines and tasks.
• Experienced at working with executive level individuals and providing value add suggestions to the pitch process and approach.
• Strong technology skills in both day-to-day office software but also CRM and potential cloud-based proposal preparation software.
• Demonstrable ability to multi-task and deliver to deadlines.
• Excellent communication; strategic alignment with senior stakeholders, partners, leadership/executives, colleagues and clients - ability to articulate complex topics and interact with all levels of management.
• Manage customer proposal requests and coordinate international tenders. You will create solutions and develop strategies to effectively respond to customer requirements in order to achieve the ultimate goal of securing winning bids.
• Create structure and deliver winning bids working with peers and a number of partners and senior team members across the global Mazars organization. This will include different sectors and client requirements and will necessitate the ability to anticipate client needs and requirements closely.
• Oversee all aspects of RFP response preparation including detailed briefing, pitch approach, collaborate with countries to ensure suitable responses, meeting precise client RFP requirements and delivering in a timely manner; give all countries involved background information about the opportunity.
• Develop the RFP response methodology including data capture, country response processes, quality control processes and outputs of the highest quality to meet the demands of blue chip prospects.
• Identify enhancements which can be made to improve the efficiency or quality of the bid process including the use of technology solutions for data, capture or document creation.
• Manage the Non-Disclosure Agreement process when necessary.
• Implement global conflict check procedures to support local acceptances procedures.
• Manage the Q&A between local offices and the client.
• Monitor respect of deadlines during the execution phases.
• Analyze the results of the tender and identify the key success factors or factors of failures.
What we offer:
• A competitive financial package, including but not limited to meal tickets, health insurance, yearly performance bonuses and, based on your tenure within Mazars, private pension fund
• A blended working schedule, prioritizing working remote and your safety
• An environment where personal development is encouraged
• Intensive training through internal and external training sessions
• A people focused organizational culture of continuous learning and coaching