Grant Thornton is a leading business adviser that helps dynamic organizations to unlock their potential for growth. Our brand is respected globally, as one of the major global accounting organizations recognized by capital markets, regulators and international standards setting bodies.
Over the last three years we are the fastest growing large accounting organisation and we are constantly evolving and developing alongside our clients.
• A dynamic profile with initiative and excellent reporting skills
• Accuracy, attention, multi-tasks individual and diligent characteristics are a must
• Minimum 2 years of related experience
• Advanced level of English
• Thorough knowledge and experience in translation
• Excellent organizational skills and verbal/written communication skills
• Ability to maintain composure and efficiency while working with constant interruptions
• Ability to pay close attention to detail and understand written and oral instructions
• Ability to organize, prioritize and schedule work effectively
• Ability to work well under time constraints
• Able to handle multiple tasks
• Flexible, personable and able to interact with all levels of personnel
• Greet clients/suppliers/visitors to the organization
• Performing regular administrative activities (answers telephone and screens, logs & places calls; opens, reviews, records and distributes or organizes mail; sends & receives faxes & e-mails)
• Adheres diligently to internal document standards
• Is able to write/translate various business documents (correspondence, proposals) - proofreads, checks for grammar, spelling, etc. in English and local language.
• Understand our service offerings and actively identify opportunities to serve clients better
• Maintains executive calendar and schedules meetings, independently or as directed
• Coordinates international & domestic travel & hotel accommodations.
• Prepares correspondence, reports, labels, story notes, etc., for supervisor’s review & signature
• Designs various data systems to track relevant information (submissions, competitive projects, etc.)
• Responds to inquiries, orders supplies and handles specific assignments
• Performs other related duties and projects as assigned, meets all internal deadlines