Junior Department Assistant
Here’s our story; now tell us yours:
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
Dell Technologies is more than just a technology company – we’re a people company. Our Office Support team plays a crucial role in providing all kinds of clerical assistance, putting great experiences for people at the heart of everything they do. Their responsibility is to ensure we give a brilliant impression of Dell Technologies through daily support including greeting guests in person, answering or making phone calls, or dispatching and tracking work or supplies.
Join us to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact as a Department Assistant on our Financial Services team in Bucharest.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 6 months experience in a similar role
- Organizational skills, customer focus, the ability to learn quickly
- Advanced level of English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in using the Office package at an intermediate level
- Excellent analytic, problem solving skills, organization and prioritization skills
- Web friendly individual
- Previous experience in working in an international environment
- Interest in developing in a Financial Services organization
What you’ll achieve:
Delivering solutions for customers around the globe takes huge vision – but it’s our eye for detail that drives us forward. Professionals in our Administrative Support team take care of the vital details that keep our business running smoothly, worldwide. Diverse departments rely on our team for all kinds of administrative assistance and secretarial duties – from preparing correspondence, presentations and reports, to maintaining confidential, business-critical records and information.
- Be responsible for offering administrative support to the Finance Senior Manager as well as providing support in the smooth running of the department. In more detail, the responsibilities include:
- Manage the ordering process which includes raising and receiving orders on Purchasing system (POPs), tracking expenditure on spreadsheet, make various purchases and reconcile, providing accurate information to finance;
- Make arrangements for departmental offsite meetings and provide timely information. - He/she will be central point of contact for department with regards to administration and for new starters
- Register and submit costs into Concur expenses tool in line with Dell guidelines. Also, liaise and deal with Dell expenses administrators, should any issues arise with regards to submitted expenses
- Setup/update/cancel meetings, audio conference calls and handle calendar conflicts as appropriate
- Organize complex travel itineraries (business visits, conferences and ensure that the Directors and Senior Managers are fully briefed)
- Liaise with travel agency and make travel arrangements as appropriate while choosing best available fares. Also, arrange for accommodation and meeting room bookings as appropriate
- Ensure that the Directors and Senior Managers are fully equipped for meetings (agenda, presentations)