Team Leader with French
To be part of Societe Generale Global Solution Centre means to work in a dynamic and active environment where your work has a real impact in the company’s activity. Our teams work in an Agile mode and are constantly encouraged to collaborate in transversal projects through which they can learn and adapt together in order to contribute to the growth of our center of excellence. The Team Leader will be the responsible of IT activities on the HRIS perimeter.
What you will do:
• Keeping the relationship with the clients and the providers of the tools in portfolio, as a single point of contact;
• Handling the contracts, the budget and the invoices for the tools in portfolio;
• Managing the budget for the teams in coordination;
• Prioritizing the activity in collaboration with the Agile Masters in the team;
• Represent the teams from Bucharest in the committees with Paris teams, under the coordination of the Tribe Manager, being responsible of cascading information and actions to the teams;
• Following the incident management activity and ensures the role of RAE (Responsable d’application externe) for annual risk assessments;
• Handling the functional coordination of the team at the level of Agile Masters mostly, but also within the teams;
• Follow-up the team performance using agreed KPIs;
• Prepare and manage the committees with the clients and providers;
• Follow the Permanent Supervisions performed in the teams;
• Up-skilling the team members and actively contributing to their professional development.
• At least 4 years experience in dealing with different projects, mostly it projects;
• At least 3 years experience in team leading;
• Ability to priorities and follow-up the tasks;
• Good command of Microsoft Office;
• Excellent communication skills.
• Open mind person, initiative and autonomy in learning process, real interest for improvement and innovation;
• Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and result oriented;
• Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
• Good command of English and French, both written and spoken.
WHY JOIN US
At SG GSC, you will find a flexible workplace and culture, autonomy, constant learning opportunities, dynamism, and talented people, making this experience a real career accelerator. You will also discover all the diversity of our businesses, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. If you feel like ambitiously pursuing your goals, then you have come to the right place.
Plus, you will enjoy all our benefits:
• Competitive compensation & remuneration;
• Healthcare coverage for prevention & group life insurance;
• Office perks, flexible benefits & social benefits;
• Yearly bonuses per company policy;
• Learning and development programs & career growth opportunities.