Junior Tax Consultant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Romania active
View all jobs Junior Tax Consultant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
Voted the Most Desired Employer in Romania, in the Financial Services Industry, three consecutive times, in the Catalyst surveys, Deloitte Romania provides services in audit, tax, legal, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory, business processes as well as technology services, through 2,000 professionals. The Regional Audit Delivery Center (RADC) provides Audit services to various Country Member Firms from Deloitte Central Europe and to their clients. The Tax & Legal Delivery Center (TLDC) offers services focused on 5 service lines: GES (Global Employer Services), Business Tax, Global Tax Center Europe, Global Trade Advisory (GTA) and Legal Center of Excellence (CoE).
Worldwide, Deloitte serves four out of five Fortune Global 500 companies through a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, with over 330,000 professionals. The organization is recognized among “World’s Best Workplaces™” by Great Place to Work® and Fortune and among “World’s Most Attractive Employers”, by Universum, according to 2020 surveys.
We believe that innovation comes from contrasting disciplines, backgrounds and cultural perspectives and that the innovative solutions our people deliver have to always make an impact that matters. We celebrate individual strengths and we prioritize our people’s well-being.
You bring the ambition, we’ll provide the opportunities.
We’re looking for a new generation of tax consultants who fuse strategy, technology, compliance and tax advisory to identify where businesses and organizations need to be & then get them there. Fast. The role of a tax advisor today isn’t about simply filling out forms or memorizing code sections. It’s about seizing opportunities to confidently help the leaders of large, complex businesses understand how tax may influence important decisions, and vice versa.
Join us if you are a final year student or a fresh graduate who:
• Is eager to learn and develop
• Likes to take the initiative
• Is proficient in English
• Sees challenges as opportunities to grow
• Enjoys working individually as well as part of a team
Your future role
You will work closely with our clients to understand their business. You will also have the opportunity to:
• Be included in one of the 4 teams of tax consultants and gradually specialize in specific tax issues
• Use Deloitte standard methodologies and knowledge management resources
• Prepare draft letters for clients, summarizing facts, analysing specific solutions and recommendations
• Communicate with domestic and foreign clients
What we offer
It’s your career, your life, and your choice. Deloitte can give you the opportunity to work with some of the best professionals and explore what works for you through a variety of sources of inspiration:
• Strong investment in your career and constant learning opportunities
• Thorough & very insightful onboarding process
• Exposure to very diverse industries and businesses
• Full-time job (undetermined period) and a friendly team
• Opportunity to work under the guidance of more experienced colleagues (managers, senior consultants)
We give you the means and the know-how, while you have the inspiration and enthusiasm. You're in charge of your career. Start here and explore how far you can go. Get inspired at Deloitte!