Compliance Networking Specialist
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs InCrys active
View all jobs Compliance Networking Specialist active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
20 years’ of excellence | Tech expertise | Running mission-critical system | User-centric approach around agile multidisciplinary teams - We combine them with the latest digital innovation to help clients unlock value and thrive in the age of digital transformation, enabling clients to become high-performance businesses and creating long-term relationships by being responsive and relevant and by consistently delivering value, new levels of performance, competitiveness and experiences for our customers and their stakeholders.
Now one of the leading technology companies in Eastern Europe, we started out in 2000 as a family-owned-and-managed business. Foresight and an ongoing desire to evolve attracted partners and talent of equally bold vision, insuring our 4 years in a row place in the ‘Deloitte Technology CEE Fast 50’ and ‘EMEA Fast 500’.
InCrys owes the better part of its achievements to our active focus on people. We constantly invest in our employees’ training, professional development, and general work-related wellbeing. Our people-oriented approach secures our place as trusted partner and ensures our clients can always find the appropriate resources to empower their business.
• Have a good understanding of networking fundaments and have basic knowledge of network equipment operation (routers, switches, firewalls).
• Have a good understanding of network security and compliance concepts, protocols, industry best practices and strategies.
• Good knowledge of the Data Centre network infrastructure and TCP/IP, Routing and switching Protocols is a plus.
• Experience with Ansible automation tool is a plus.
• Basic scripting skills is a plus.
• Experience in configuring Juniper devices is a plus.
• Assumes responsibility for effectively developing, testing, recommending and implementing compliance procedures.
• Follow the vendors technical specifications and industry best practices in developing, testing and implementing compliance procedures on the network environment.
• Access network devices to perform regular checkings and verifications, collect and analyze systems configuration and logs.
• Document the findings, plan and implement corrective action procedures as necessary to ensure compliance with policies and procedures and to avoid future compliance problems.
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution.
• Reporting network status to key stakeholders.
• Access various tools and systems to maintain and update the network inventory and equipment status.
• Continually evaluates established policies and procedures and makes recommendations to modify as necessary to keep in line with compliance guidelines.
• Disseminate information, answer questions and be a subject matter expert on all compliance-related topics and issues.
• Ensure that any change in compliance policies or procedures is communicated to impacted project teams, with clarity. Follow up to ensure new procedures are understood and implemented
• Motivating salary
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• Gym membership discount
• Subscriptions for online benefits and learning platforms