RPA Developer with French (B1-B2)
Moving forward is impossible without the initial drive to do things differently. Our business is all about the people we come across, whether it's in our everyday interactions or in our vision for the brand.Cerinte
• Minimum 2 years RPA development experience, in an international environment;
• Proven experience in working with UiPath Advanced Developer, Orchestrator, RPA Infrastructure, and Licensing trainings;
• Expertise on RPA methodology and knowledge of automation tools;
• Ability to quickly adapt to and learn new software systems;
• Understanding of various IT security concepts as they relate to production environments;
• General understanding of networking in an enterprise infrastructure;
• UiPath Developer certification, certification on other RPA products, .NET Framework knowledge, knowledge on various types of scripting as VBA, PowerShell, Python or others, or web development know-how constitute an advantage;
• Good communication skills in French (min B1-B2) and excellent communication skills in English (min B2) is mandatory;
• Very good communication skills and ability to collaborate with other developers, solution architects, clients, business consultants, and Project Managers in a multi-cultural environment.
• Customer oriented, autonomous, proactive, detail-oriented, analytical thinking and strong team player.
The RPA Developer will play an important role in all process automation aspects of the project, being owner on the RPA development for the French entity, along with the multinational team and will:
• Develop robots for business teams and be part of all the automation development phases, from analysis to maintenance;
• Be a full development lifecycle owner;
• Report on status of the development effort to the project manager;
• Follow the internal framework and recommended practices for treating any business and technical exceptions;
• Deliver constant high-quality services to clients;
• Identify any system deficiencies and implement effective solutions;
• Contribute with any internal process improvement areas suggestions and solutions;
• Draft specific reports and work documents, as well as updates of the automation based on business processes evolution.
Only eligible candidates will be contacted in a maximum of 2 weeks. All information will be treated as strictly confidential.