Process Engineer AOI, CljP
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Process Engineer AOI, CljP active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Engineering active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a place where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. In 2013, Bosch set up an Automotive Electronics Plant, the heart of Transylvania, in order to develop high quality products and innovative solutions for our international customers.
The expertise of our associates, the passion for technology, the enthusiastic and young spirit of Cluj and the close collaboration with the local universities are the main drivers for the success of Bosch Cluj.
In Jucu, Cluj county, Bosch operates a production unit for electronic components for the automotive industry since 2013. The plant features also a Training Center in the Bosch campus opened in 2017, and equipped with modern training rooms and workshops equipped with state-of-the-art tools for the training of high-school students in the dual educational system, but also for the continuous development of Bosch associates.
As part of its strong commitment to Romania, Bosch has extended their products portfolio and increased the professional development of their associates to reach the customer demands. In the Automotive Electronics Plant Bosch manufactures electronic control units for eBike powertrain and for driver assistance and safety electronics, which provide safety in traffic and increase driving convenience.
In order to increase competitiveness and make production more efficient, Bosch has implemented Industry 4.0 solutions at the Automotive Electronics Plant in Cluj, such as the MES Manufacturing Execution System.
So way not join us in starting something remarkable? Make it happen.
- You are well organized, focused and able to meet strict deadlines
- Your mindset is based on improvement and growth
- You have structured and analytical thinking
- Your focus is on good communication skills, team orientation, team player, problem solving skills
- You bring positive attitude
- You have passion in your blood
- Bachelor/Master degree in electronics / mechanical / electromechanical Engineering
Experience and Skills:
- IT Skills: MS Office, SAP
- Engineering or technical experience
- Experience in optical inspection systems, mechanical design, pneumatic, electrotechnic; statistical methods, documentation, lean production systems
- Experience in documentation preparation for production, control plan, FMEA
- Very good knowledge of IPC requirements for SMT and THT
- English - level C1
- German - level B1 is helpful
- 25 days of annual leave, because work-life balance is essential to us;
- Flexible working hours, but if you want to work 3 days per month from somewhere else, feel free, our Home Office program helps you do that;
- Lunch discounts and daily subsidies at our canteen;
- Private medical insurance, because your health is a priority to us;
- Flexible benefits - On top of your salary, we offer you a monthly budget via your benefit account, which can be used for several different services;
- Annual performance bonus;
- Internal development Trainings - we have local development programs for Project Managers, Line Managers and Experts;
- Inspiring working conditions.
After you followed all the required steps on our platform, you will receive an e-mail for GDPR compliance.
Only those applicants who give their agreement will receive a feedback from us.
Any other questions? Feel free to e-mail me on Alina-Ioana.Bostan@ro.bosch.com and I will come with an answer shortlyJob Description
- You are in charge of define of machine specification
- You support capacity calculation, cycle time diagrams
- You are in charge of planning and realize machine and processes (AXI, AOI) capability studies
- You ensure support of product and line relocation, ramp-up schedule with AE management, leadplant, transferring plant and project leaders
- You are responsible of the creation of work instructions
- You give support to preparation and coordination of technical approvals and releases
- You will participate in relocation and launch new products
- You are in charge of planning, procurement, setup new EWAK-tools
- You ensure support start of production, ramp-up and running series
- You optimize processes to increase quality and utilization, by use of statistical methods as statistical process control (SPC)
- You participate and support on process audits and partially on customer audits
- You ensure support in production meetings and support teams (including support with issues on yield, quality, delivery, cycle time, failure analysis)
- You give support to achieve KPI targets
- You support and educate service and maintenance technicians