Sales Coordinator for Communication Products
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Bosch Romania active
View all jobs Sales Coordinator for Communication Products active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Welcome to a world, where your ideas lead to something big. Welcome to Bosch. Do you want beneficial technologies being shaped by your ideas? Whether in the areas of mobility solutions, consumer goods, industrial technology or energy and building technology - with us, you will have the chance to improve quality of life all across the globe. Welcome to Bosch.Qualifications
- University degree in Electrical Engineering or IT or similar;
- English: Advanced level;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the Low Volts / Public Address and Evacuation business with wide network of contacts throughout the country;
- Relevant working experience and market knowledge in at least 2 of the following product lines: Public Address systems, Congress systems;
- MS Office and SAP/CRM
- Dynamic, organized person with initiative and strong sales and customer orientation;
- Excellent communicator and business relationship builder
- Able to conduct negotiation on the highest level;
- Excellent understanding of the decision making mechanism in the project business;
- Experience in organizing trainings, seminars, trade-shows and giving presentations;
- Attention to detail;
- Analytical thinking;
- Multi-culture orientation;
- Willingness to travel frequently, mainly within the territory.
- Flexible benefits;
- Flex-time possibility - We care about your personal schedule, therefore we try to offer you flexibile working hours, according to personal and business needs.
- Home office - We want you to work however fits you best.
- Medical subscription - We know how important health is, so you get a medical subscription through the Regina Maria network, paid by the company;
- Professional development - Great opportunities to develop yourself within the company;
- Celebrate together - We Like to give presents to our Loved ones, therefore we offer you 150 Ron for Christmas. Your children will enjoy this benefit too, as they will also receive 150 Ron;
- Internal communities - You are welcome to become an active member of our internal communities;
- Trainings and certifications -We believe in a Life-Long Learning approach, so we invite you to take part in technical and soft skills trainings;
- Diversity and multicultural mindset - More than 10 different nations are represented and several Languages are spoken by our colleagues. Diversity Day is a special day dedicated to sharing our diverse cultural experiences;
- Bookster- the road to self improvement is paved by books. Borrow the books that interest you and your family through the Library that comes to your office.
Responsible for South Eastern Europe & Communication Coordinator for the Adriatic region (Congress, Public Address and Commercial Systems).
- Responsible for turnover and margin with respective customer portfolio;
- Ensuring sales targets by increasing share of wallet with existing customers and developing potential new ones;
- Actively manage customer portfolio focusing on large accounts and defining efficient ways of serving small accounts;
- Develop, implement and follow-up on customer strategy for defined customer portfolio;
- Identify additional business opportunities with existing customers and take actions;
- Conduct regular customer visits and establish close relationships;
- Represent Business Unit Communication in relevant associations, bodies and governmental forums;
- Presenting, discuss, adjust and follow-up on technical and commercial solutions with the end-user and all relevant parties;
- Ensure and achieve with large end-users that Business Unit Communication products is preferred supplier and are specified as preferred solution;
- Identify, visit regularly and win the main decision makers within a market segment;
- Plan and organize events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities;
- Generate, follow-up and win project leads in country and focus market segment;
- Support product launch in the country;
- Prepare and report the achieved results to the upper management levels;
- Preparation and participation in monthly review calls;
- Prepare and report sales action plan, annual action plans and strategic proposals to the upper management;
- Fulfil additional tasks required by direct superior.