Junior/Medior Windows System Engineer
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
• Knowledge and/or experience in the implementation and management of Windows Desktop Platform and 2nd/3rd level Support of Windows Desktop Platforms and IEEdge Browser as a Platform for WEB-Applications;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Client (W10) and Server Operating System; Knowledge of Windows 10 servicing; is a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft infrastructure services, in particular: Active Directory, GPO, Java and Browser enterprise deployment;
• Knowledge of Software Distribution tools, in particular: SCCM, MDT;
• PowerShell scripting, as: AD Module, SCCM module, AzureRM module, DSC; is a plus
• Test, implementation and deployment of updates and security patches; is a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Edge Chromium, Chrome, Firefox. Knowledge of Microsoft Azure Information Protection;
• Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure services: AzureRM, Azure OMS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS;
• Knowledge of Network Infrastructure services (eg: Firewall, Proxy, Routing, IP);
• Good command of English; Italian and/or German is a plus.
Personality & Soft Skills:
• Autonomous working style; Flexibility and ability to work in teams;
• Logical, analytic and strategic approach. Innovative thinking;
• Good communication skills.
• Help design, develop and maintain Windows operating system, and main components, for desktop and servers;
• Monitor windows client infrastructure platforms to identify performance issues, to ensure the overall system integrity and to detect areas for improvement;
• Work with other UCS teams and customer to research, analyze, and implement enterprise - wide solutions/capabilities/enhancements to support customer business/mission goals and objectives;
• Act as 3rd level support, managing issues and incidents;
• Perform regular maintenance and upgrade of OS windows client and server;
• Leverage service management tools and best practices for incidents, problems and change management;
• Lead and plan the strategic future roadmap of Windows Client and Servers solutions;
• Creates operating system images, maintain core operating system components, performs OS upgrade and security patches implementation.
Our offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
Please note that, only the candidates eligible for the position will be contacted.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.