Junior/Medior SCCM Administrator
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Cerinte
• Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent;
• Theoretical knowledge or basic experience in the implementation and management of SCCM platform;
• Patch management, application deployment and inventory/asset management is a plus
• Experience or knowledge of OSD, SQL, SCCM deployment and packaging is a plus
• Experience or knowledge of SCCM suite components, as SCOM and Cloud Management Gateway is a plus
• Knowledge of Windows 10 servicing;
• Knowledge of Windows Server infrastructure and components;
• PowerShell scripting and other main programming languages are a plus
• Knowledge of Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure services: AzureRM, Azure OMS, IaaS, PaaS, SaaS;
• Knowledge of Network Infrastructure services (eg: Firewall, Proxy, Routing, IP);
• Good command of English; Italian and/or German is a plus.
Personality & Soft Skills:
• Autonomous working style; Flexibility and ability to work in teams;
• Logical, analytic and strategic approach. Innovative thinking;
• Good communication skills.
• Design, develop and maintain SCCM service and infrastructure;
• Monitor Microsoft SCCM platform health and mitigate identified issues;
• Monitor and maintain Adaptiva OneSite solution (“peer-to peer” tool for Software Distribution);
• Work with GCC Software Distribution team to remote delivery upgrades, updates, patches and new applications deployments;
• Perform regular maintenance and upgrade of SCCM as needed andor required;
• Act as 3rd level support for SCCM issues;
• Provide knowledge transfer to ensure other departments are trained on all functions of SCCM;
• Leverage service management tools and best practices for incidents, problems and change management;
• Develop and maintain automation scripts, utility scripts and other tool using PowerShell and other relevant programming languages;
• Develop system specifications, architecture designs, integration and test plans, and all relevant documentation about SCCM.
• Will be in charge of overall SCCM infrastructure and acts proactively in order to reduce issues and improve performances.
Our offer to you:
Flexible working hours;
The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
A professional but still friendly work environment;
Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose the most suitable benefits for you;
Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
Career in a leading international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots;
Dynamic and multinational environment, full of growing opportunities;
Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.
As a major financial institution, UniCredit thrives in a truly international dimension. We span 50 countries and give growth opportunities to people who share our excitement for constantly building on our local roots and strong European identity.
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.
UniCredit is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age.
Please note that, only the candidates eligible for the position will be contacted.
Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.