This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Deloitte Tehnologie active
View all jobs Junior Recruiter active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
With a defined Purpose to lead us, Deloitte acts with courage and conviction to make an impact that matters every day - across our businesses and around the world - by serving the most sophisticated clients, tackling the world's most complex problems, and promoting integrity and trust in the marketplace.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries, and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences.
The European Regional Delivery Center, ERDC for short, provides IT technology services to Deloitte clients across major European and EMEA, is part of a strongly integrated network of Global Delivery Centers that operate across the world.
What makes you a good fit for the role:
• Previous experience in IT recruitment; 1-2 years’ experience in a busy, high volume recruitment role
• Research/sourcing skills; good organizational skills
• Ability to deliver results and effectively manage and prioritize multiple projects/requisitions and candidates
• Strong analytical skills, excellent oral and written communication skills
• Self-motivated, pro-active, able to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities
• Positive can-do attitude and an ability to think outside of the box, using alternative methods for talent attraction
• Eagerness to learn and contribute to a fast-growing team and company
• A true team player who loves to have fun while giving the best in everything he/she does
• Actively involved in the recruitment processes
• Partnering with leadership to manage the full recruitment lifecycle for technical talent by creating robust pipelines through active sourcing across multiple channels, screening candidates, supporting interviewing process and closing candidates
• Take ownership over direct recruitment approach, leveraging our current tools to attract and identify talent, but also demonstrating new innovative tools and methods in order to attract and pipeline excellent candidates
• Keep candidate experience at the core of your role, drive effective and unique processes that will engage candidates at every stage of our process.
• Permanently updating the candidate database
If everything you have read so far has sparked your interest, we would love to get to know each other.